Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
Add some crunch to your salad with these veggies, mixed with marinated juicy chicken & noodles.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
For the Salad
- 125 g egg noodles
- 1 large carrot, peeled & cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded & sliced into crescent shapes
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Chinese leaf cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch Spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
For the Dressing:
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Cook the noodles in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Combine the noodles , carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, Chinese leaf and Spring onions in a salad bowl.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together. Divide in half and pour half over the salad.
- Add the chicken to the remaining dressing and leave to marinate for 10 minutes
- Heat a frying pan until hot. Adds the chicken and fry for 4 to 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and golden. Add to the salad and toss together. Sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds.