Have fun turning your 5-a-day into spaghetti-like thin ribbons of veggies. It will transform your meal in minutes.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 courgette
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 225 g peeled sweet potato
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- a knob of butter
- Put the courgette, carrot and sweet potato through the spiralizer.
- Heat an omelette pan until hot. Add the oil and butter and swirl around the pan.
- Put the vegetables into a bowl. Add the oil and butter and season. Mix together then put into the pan and flatten down to make a round rosti.
- Heat for 7 minutes until golden on one side. Put a small plate on top of the rosti, turn upside down onto the plate.
- Slide back into the pan and fry for another 5 – 7 minutes until brown on the other side.