Traybake Chicken with Pesto, Cherry Tomatoes & Parmesan
Loathe washing up? This chicken dish is easy to make as everything is cooked in one tin, so there’s less mess to clean up afterwards.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 500 g new potatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 chicken breasts, skin on
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 red peppers, deseeded & chopped
- 250 g cherry plum tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch basil, chopped
- 150 ml white word
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre heat the oven to 200 C (180 C Fan)/400 F/Gas Mark 6
- Put the potatoes, oil and seasoning into a large roasting tin.
- Put the chicken pieces into a bowl. Add the garlic, pesto and honey. Coat in the marinade.
- Arrange in the tin. Season and roast for 25 minutes.
- Remove the breasts. Add the peppers and roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the wine, tomatoes and sprinkle with the cheese. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and add the basil.