For our American friends at home or away, these (turkey) cupcakes will be gobbled-up in minutes.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
For the Cupcakes:
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 175 g butter
- 225 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 g self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 70 g soft butter
- 150 g icing sugar
- 10 g cocoa
- 1 tbsp milk
- Oreo cookies
- Mini marshmallows
- black writing icing pen
- red icing pen
- dummy jelly sweets x 12
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (160 C Fan)/350 F/Gas Mark 4
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a bowl over simmering water until runny.
- Add the sugar and eggs, flour and salt.
- Whisk until fluffy using an electric hand whisk. Spoon into cases. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes and then leave to cool.
- Whisk together butter, icing sugar cocoa and milk. Spread the icing over the cupcakes.
- Put one half of an Oreo Cookie on top of the cupcake. Make eyes from the mini marshmallows and add eyeballs with the red icing pen. Stick the nose on with icing, adding a little extra red icing on the tip and arrange the M&M’s for feathers.