Thai Prawn Kebabs
These Thai prawn kebabs cook really quickly & work well as an appetiser before the main event is ready.
- 24 raw tiger prawns
- zest & juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp red Thai curry paste
- 8 small bamboo skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Mix together the lime, soy, honey and Thai paste. Toss the prawns into the mixture and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Thread three prawns onto each skewer.
- Cook on the grill for 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until the prawns turn pink, or fry in a frying pan for the same amount of time.