Fruit is super sweet, tasty & full of flavour in the summer. Just make sure you sieve fruit purees before giving it to your baby to remove any unwanted seeds or pulp.
- a knob of butter
- 200 g peaches
- 1 apple, peeled & diced
- 250 g blueberries
- 200 g strawberries, hulled & hal
- 1 ripe banana
- 100 ml water
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the peaches and apple.
- Stir over the heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the water and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes until the fruits are soft and all of the water has evaporated.
- Add the blueberries and strawberries and stir for one minute.
- Add the banana, then blend to the desired consistency.