Summer Berry Puree
This delicious Summer Berry Puree can be made in minutes, is great by itself or mixed in to porridge.
- 1 sweet eating apple
- 1 ripe pear, peeled, cored & chopped
- 50 g strawberries, hulled & cut into quarters
- 40 g blueberries
- 2 tbsp baby rice or half a crumbled rusk
- Put all the fruit into a heavy based saucepan.
- Cover and cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Puree to your desired consistency in a blender and stir in the baby rice or crumbled rusk.
- Instead of baby rice you could also mix it with banana