When strawberries are in season, this triple puree will be a highchair hit with babies. If it’s too runny, then thicken it by adding some baby rice.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 75 g strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 1 large, juicy ripe peach, skinned, stoned & chopped
- 1 large ripe pear, peeled, cored & chopped
- 1 baby rusk
- Put the fruit into a small, heavy based saucepan, then cover and cook for about 3 minutes. Crush the rusk by placing it in a plastic bag and banging it with a rolling pin. Blend the fruit together with the rusk to your desired consistency.