When strawberries are in season, this triple puree will be a highchair hit with babies. If it’s too runny, then thicken it by adding some baby rice.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 75 g strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 1 large, juicy ripe peach, skinned, stoned & chopped
- 1 large ripe pear, peeled, cored & chopped
- 1 baby rusk
- Put the fruit into a small, heavy based saucepan, then cover and cook for about 3 minutes. Crush the rusk by placing it in a plastic bag and banging it with a rolling pin. Blend the fruit together with the rusk to your desired consistency.