Spinach, Potato, Carrot & Cheddar Mash
Once your baby is able to chew, try mashing their food rather than pureeing. This veggie combo is a top one to start with.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 350g / 12 oz potatoes, diced
- 200g / 8 oz carrot, diced
- 25g / 1 oz Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp milk
- a knob of butter
- Put the potato and carrot into a steamer and steam for 12 to 15 minutes until tender. Alternatively put into a saucepan, cover with boiling water and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until soft.
- Drain and mash using a potato masher. Add the spinach, Cheddar, milk and butter. Stir over a gentle heat until melted and the spinach has wilted.