Have a snake-tastic party with your little animals, thanks to this fun & tasty sandwich for all.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
For the Snake:
- 6 slices white bread
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 small carrot grated
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- 4 slices brown bead
- a little butter
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 circles of red pepper (cut using the top of a piping nozzle)
- sliced stuffed olives
- 1 slice ham
- To make the sandwiches. Make one white sandwich using the peanut butter and jam. Make 2 white sandwiches by spreading the bread with cream cheese and then topping with the grated carrot and chives.
- Make 2 brown sandwiches by spreading with soft butter and topping with cucumber slices.
- This makes 5 whole sandwiches
- Cut out 4 rounds from each sandwich using a 5 cm fluted cutter.
- Arrange the rounds in a snake shape on a large platter. Make a head and tail out of the cucumber. Make the eyes using small circles of red pepper or sliced stuffed olives and attach using cocktail sticks.
- Cut a mouth in the snakes head and insert a strip of ham cut out to look like a forked tongue.
- TIP If you like you can decorate with upturned slices of kiwi with chives