Skeleton Vegetable Dip
Put this veggie skeleton on your Halloween table & watch it disappear as if by magic!
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 carrot, peeled
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 sticks celery
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & sliced
- 2 broccoli florets
- handful of cress
- 1 black pitted olive, sliced
- 100 g cream cheese
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- First, make the dip.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the sour cream, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice.
- Cover and chill until needed.
- Arrange the vegetables on a board to make the skeleton, as shown. (Save a little of the carrot and pepper for the face.)
- Transfer the dip to a small bowl and add the cress, olive slices, carrot and pepper to make the face.
- Bones have never tasted so good!