Prawn Pasta Salad
Prawns make a tasty addition to pasta salad, especially when it’s got a delicious dressing drizzled over it.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 150 g fusilli pasta
- 50 g (large handful) mange tout
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 150 g small, cooked prawns
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the box. Drain, rinse well in cold water and toss with 1 tsp sunflower oil.
- Meanwhile cook the mange tout in boiling water for 1 minute and drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put the pasta, mange tout, spring onion, red pepper and prawns in a large bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together, pour over the salad and toss.