For young babies, puree sweetcorn through a mouli or grinder as it will be easier to digest & it’ll have a smoother texture.
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 50 g onion, peeled and chopped
- 175 g carrot, peeled and chopped
- 200 g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 250 ml vegtable stock or water
- 50 g tinned or frozen sweetcorn
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Melt the butter in a pan and saute the onion for 1 minute. Add the carrots and saute for 5 minutes.
- Tip in the potatoes, cover with the stock or water and cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Puree through a mouli or grinder and stir in the milk to make the right consistency for your baby.