If you’re heading for a teddy bears’ picnic, then take these edible peanut butter bears with you.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 40 g Rice Krispies
- 75 g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 100 g smooth peanut butter
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 16 chocolate buttons
- mini M&M’s
- black writing icing
- Put the Rice Krispies in a large bowl, stir in the icing sugar & sesame seeds.
- Melt the peanut butter & butter in a medium pan over a low heat. Pour over the peanut butter mixture & stir with a wooden spoon until everything is well mixed together.
- Divide the mixture into 8 (roughly 2 tbsp each), squish each portion together with your hands then roll into a ball.
- Put the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment & flatten the bottoms. Push chocolate buttons into the sides for ears & push on mini M&M’s for eyes & noses. Use the writing icing to pipe mouths. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until firm.