Pasta Stars with Veggie Sauce
Taking only 10 minutes to prepare, this tasty veggie sauce goes great poured over pasta.
- 3 tbsp gluten free Annabel Karmel Organic Pasta shells, uncooked
- 75 g courgette, trimmed and diced
- 20 g butter
- 3 medium tomatoes (about 200g), skinned, deseeded and chopped
- 30 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 tsp cream cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Steam the courgette for 4 to 5 minutes until tender.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the tomatoes and cook over a low heat for 3 minutes or until mushy.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Cheddar and cream cheese until melted.
- Stir in the courgette and whiz in a blender. Strain the pasta and mix with the sauce.