Parsnip, Pear & Carrot
Mixing veggies with fruit is a good way to add a natural sweetness to your baby’s food.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 100 g Medium Carrot
- 75 g Medium Parsnip
- 1 Small Pear
- Peel and chop the vegetables then place into a small saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 12 to 15 mins until tender.
- Alternatively steam the vegetables for about 15 minutes or until tender. Blend until smooth, adding about 2 tbsp of the cooking water.
- Add the pear 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Drain reserving the water.