Help kids grow up strong with this spinach & mushroom pasta, a simple but satisfying tea.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 60 g Baby pasta
- 10 g Butter
- 50 g Onion, finely diced
- 50 g Chesnut mushrooms, finely diced
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 10 g plain flour
- 0.25 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 250 ml milk
- 30 g Parmesan, grated
- 30 g Baby spinach, finely chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and drain.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion, cover with a lid and saute for 8 minutes or until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and then add the milk, stirring until thickened. Add the thyme, parmesan cheese and spinach and stir until wilted. Stir in the drained pasta.