Minute Steaks with Tomatoes
Short on time? Minute steaks are a fast & tasty way to cook a gourmet meal quickly, plus they’re loaded with iron & vitamin B12.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 4 trim minute steaks
- a little olive oil
- a litlle salt & pepper
- a knob of butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 ml white wine
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 2 tomatoes, de-seeded & diced
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- a dash of sugar
- Cover the steaks with greaseproof paper and flatten with a mallet if not flattened already. Season the steaks and rub with olive oil. Heat a frying pan until very hot. Add the steaks and fry for 45 seconds each side. Rest on a plate.
- Add the butter then onion and fry until soft and tinged brown. Add the wine and boil to reduce by half. Add the tomato puree and tomatoes and gently simmer for 2 minutes. Add the parsley and sugar. Pour over the steaks.