Destined to disappear in seconds, these fruity ice lollies are a refreshing treat when the sun is shining.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
200g pot madarin,
- 400 g can sliced peaches in fruit juice
- 200 g pot mandarins
- peach or apricot yoghurt
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Drain the juice from the peaches.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour into the ice lolly moulds and freeze for about 3 hours or until solid.