This lentil recipe is sweet, soft & smooth for babies. It’s easy to make & is packed full of vital nutrients to help them grow up strong.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 100g/4 oz carrot, choppes
- 15 g/ 1/2 oz celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 50g/2 oz split red lentils
- 200g/ 7 oz sweet potato, peeled & chopped
- 400 ml/ 14fl oz unsalted or weak vegetable or chicken stock, or water
- Saute the onion, carrot and celery in the vegetable oil for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the lentils and sweet potato and pour over the stock or water.
- Bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Puree in a blender.