Hot Choc Snowmen
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 litre milk
- 4 tbsp drinking chocolate
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Pretzel sticks
- 9 medium size marshmallows
- Orange jelly beans
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- Cocktail sticks
- To make the marshmallow snowmen, thread three marshmallows onto a cocktail stick.
- Using a spare cocktail stick, make small holes for your pretzel arms and legs and jelly bean nose.
- Insert pretzel sticks into the holes for the arms and legs and an orange jelly bean for the nose.
- Using a chocolate icing pen draw on the snowman’s buttons, eyes and mouth. Place to one side.
- For the hot chocolate, put the milk into a pan. Bring to a simmer and spoon in 4 tablespoons of drinking chocolate, stir until dissolved.
- Place the snowmen on top of your mugs and serve (be careful to remove the cocktail stick for little ones before tucking in).