Herby Chicken Nuggets with Spiralized Sweet Potato Curls
Spiralized sweet potato curls taste divine cooked in the oven & drizzled with a little oil & seasoning. The natural sugars in the sweet potato caramelise & the spaghetti like strands turn a little crispy.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 skinless chicken breasts, sliced into large nugget shapes
- 150 g panko breadcrumbs
- 50 g finely grated Parmesan
- small bunch of basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Pre-heat the oven to 200Fan. Line a large baking street with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the sweet potatoes through a spiralizer to make long curls. Arrange on the baking sheet. Drizzle over the oil and season.
- Roast to 20 – 30 minutes until lightly golden and crisp.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs and seasoning together in a bowl.
- Season the chicken the dip into the beaten egg.
- Dip into the breadcrumbs and coat until completely covered.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Fry the nuggets in three batches until golden and cooked through. Serve with the potatoes.