Garlic Pitta Breadsticks
Get dunking homemade breadsticks in delicious crudités, which together make brilliant snacks or party food.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 4 large pitta breads
- 30 g butter, softened
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 4 heaped tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Pre-heat the grill to high. Arrange pitta breads on a baking sheet. Mix the butter, garlic and pesto together. Spread over on side of the pitta breads.
- Sprinkle over the cheese. Grill for 4-5 mins until golden brown and bubbling.
- Leave to cool then slice into sticks.