You’ll tempt fussy eaters with this recipe. It’s so simple to make & the combo of cream & melted white chocolate is heavenly.
- 300 g fresh berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries & strawberries)
- 110 g white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 150 ml double cream
- Freeze the berries on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Divide them between 4 bowls. Let them defrost until semi-frozen.
- Put the white chocolate into a jug.
- Warm the double cream until is it hot but not boiling.
- Pour the hot cream over the white chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the berries and serve immediately.