Jazz up your square sandwich by carving these cute flowers using petal shaped cookie cutters.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- sliced white bread
- cream cheese
- a variety of fillings eg:
- slices of smoked salmon & chives
- slices of ham & grated cheese
- thinly sliced cucumber
- Cut out flower shapes from the bread and sandwich them together with a little butter and cream cheese
- Cut out circles from the centre of each flower using a small round cutter and insert a variety of fillings.
- Arrange on a board or serving plate and arrange spring onions as the stems of the flowers.