Dairy Free Corn & Chicken Laksa
This is an amazing soup, more like a meal in a bowl and it is really simple to prepare
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 75g fine egg noodles
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp green Thai curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 100g baby sweetcorn, sliced
- 60g frozen soya beans
- 150g cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 stick of lemon grass
Cook the egg noodles in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain and divide between the four bowls.
Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and fry until soft. Add the green Thai curry paste, coconut milk, lemon grass, stock, sugar and soy sauce.
Bring up to the boil. Add the corn , soya beans , chicken and spring onions. Simmer for 5 minutes until the beans and the corn are cooked. Remove the lemon grass and add the lime juice and seasoning.
Pour on top of the noodles. Garnish with chilli and coriander .