Who knew sandwiches could look this good? Let little ones have fun making crowns out of tasty ingredients.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- soft butter for spreading
- 4 slices thin brown bread
- 4 slices thin white bread
- mini cucumber, thinly sliced
- 100 g sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- tomberries (mini cherry tomatoes)
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- Put the eggs into a small saucepan. Cover with water and boil for 12 minutes. Drain and cover in cold water. Peel and chop and mix with the mayonnaise. Butter all of the slices of bread.
- Cut the crust off the white bread, spread with the egg mayonnaise and but into triangles.white bread into traiMake egg mayonnaise sandwich on white bread, one cucumber sandwich on white bread using half of the slices of cucumber.
- Make two salmon and cream cheese sandwiches using the brown bread. Trim the crusts off of the sandwiches.
- Slice the brown sandwiches into three fingers. Slice the white sandwiches into three long triangles.
- Arrange the fingers along the base of a board or tray (3 fingers long but two fingers high). Put the six long triangles on top to make the points of the crown, Put the cherry tomatoes on top of the points and decorate with cucumber slices and peppers cut into rounds. Decorate with chives between the finger sandwiches and the triangular sandwiches.