Chinese Chicken Noodles
Young children often like unusual flavours which is true of this Chinese chicken noodle dish in a mild curry & coconut sauce.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 125 g Chinese noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled & crushed
- ½ tsp red chilli, chopped
- 1 ½ chicken breasts (approx 225g) cut into strips
- 1 ½ to 2 tsp Korma curry paste
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 75 g baby sweetcorn, cut into quarters
- 100 g beansprouts
- 75 g frozen peas, defrosted
- 100 g small prawns
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and set aside. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry the spring onions, garlic and chopped red chilli for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the curry paste, chicken stock and the coconut milk and cook for 5 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the sweetcorn and beansprouts and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Finally, add the peas, noodles and prawns and cook for about three minutes more.