Chicken, Tomato & Basil Pasta
Dig out the picnic blanket & venture outside with this quick & tasty dish. Perfect when served hot or cold.
- 200 g fusilli pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tomatoes, deseeded & diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 3 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp sweet balsamic vinegar
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and drain.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and fry until soft. Add the garlic and tomatoes and fry for one minute. Add the chicken, stock, basil, balsamic vinegar and stir in the pasta. Toss over the heat and season.
- Remove from the heat and add the cheese.