Chicken, Squash & Spinach
Just like Popeye, it’s important for baby’s to eat spinach as it’s packed with so many nutritional benefits. Just wilt the spinach in the puree before blending to a desired consistency.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 50 g onion, diced
- 100 g leek, diced
- 30 g apple, peeled and diced
- 150 g butternut squash, diced
- 100 g chicken breast, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300 ml unsalted or very weak chicken stock
- 25 g fresh baby spinach
- 15 g Parmesan cheese , grated
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onion and leek and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the apple, carrot, squash and chicken.
- Fry for 3 minutes, then add the garlic and fry for one minute.
- Add the stock, bring up to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for one minute.
- Blend to the desired consistency.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese