Chicken, Broccoli & Mangetout Pasta Salad
Broccoli helps to strengthen the immune system, so where possible add it to your cooking. This lunchbox recipe is great for the whole family.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 110 g pasta spirals
- 55 g small broccoli florets
- 30 g mangetout, cut into matchsticks
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 110 g cooked chicken, thinly sliced
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, adding the broccoli 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time and then the mangetout 1 minute later.
- Drain and immediately rinse well with cold water. Drain well again.
- Alternatively you can steam the broccoli and mangetout separately for a few minutes until tender
- Whisk together the oils, vinegar, honey and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Add the pasta and vegetables and toss to coat, then cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Just before serving, add the chicken and toss again, then sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds.