Berries are a delicious source of vitamin C, so this dessert is a winner all year round.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 150 g strawberries, sliced
- 100 g blueberries
- 300 ml Greek yoghurt
- 4 tbsp demerara sugar
- 50 g Amaretti biscuits, crushed
- Put the strawberries and blueberries in the base of four ramekins.
- Spoon the yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle over the demerara sugar and top with the crushed Amaretti biscuits.
- Chill in the fridge for one hour.