Bowtie Pasta Salad with Chicken
Forget sandwiches & try something different for lunch today. Pasta salads are a great addition to any small (or adult) lunchbox.
- 150 g bow-tie pasta
- 60 g broccoli florets
- 50 g frozen peas
- 50 g tinned sweetcorn
- 100 g cooked chicken or ham, diced
- 50 g Emmenthal, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp caster sugar or honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Add the broccoli and peas and cook for 4 minutes.
- Before the end of the cooking time, drain and refresh in cold water.
- Mix the pasta and vegetables with the sweetcorn, chicken and cheese.
- Mix the dressing together and pour over the pasta. Season to taste.