Need a vitamin C boost? Pack your smoothies with fruit & yoghurts for a refreshing drink full of goodness.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 85 g fresh or frozen summer berries
- 1 small banana, peeled & cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp cold milk
- If using frozen fruits leave them to defrost for about 20 minutes.
- Put the banana, fruit/berries, yoghurt and honey into a blender and whiz for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
- Add the milk and whiz again until frothy.
- Pour into a glass to serve.