BBQ Corn on the Cob with Cheesy Butter
A simple yet succulent side dish for any summer BBQ. The cheesy butter is a winner too.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 55 g butter softened
- 15 g Italian style hard cheese, grated
- 2 large corn on the cobs
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 mins
- Mix together the butter, Italian hard style cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon onto clingfilm and roll into a log and refrigerate until firm (or overnight).
- Halve the corn on the cobs crosswise and cook in boiling water for 8 mins.
- Drain and skewer each one on the wooden skewers.
- BBQ for 4 to 5 mins, turn and cook for a further 4 to 5 mins.
- Unwrap the log of butter and cut into thick disks and rub over the hot corn.