Calling all cookies monsters! This moreish recipe of fruits & oats will help to release a slow burst of energy throughout the day.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 100 g butter, softened
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 g porridge oats
- 75 g self-raising flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g dried apricots, chopped
- 50 g raisins
- 100 g plain chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan. Line 2 baking sheets with non-stick paper.
- Measure the butter and sugar into a bowl. Whisk until light and fluffy. Add the egg and whisk together. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into 20 balls. Place onto the baking trays and push down to flatten out slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly golden but still soft in the middle.