Aid your iron & fibre intake with these deliciously fruity cookies, perfect for lunchboxes or weekend treats with the family.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 100 g cream cheese
- 75 g plain flour
- 50 g chopped dried apricots
- 65 g chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Line some baking sheets with parchment or other baking paper (unless non-stick).
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese. Add the sugar and beat until fluffy. Gradually add the flour, then fold in the apricots and chocolate. The dough will be quite soft – don’t worry!
- Drop heaped teaspoons of the mixture onto the baking sheets and bake for about 15 minutes until lightly golden. Allow the cookies to cool and harden for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.