This policy outlines how this website sets cookies on your computer. By continuing to view this website you agree to the following;
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files created by most websites to help improve your web experience. They are either stored in the memory (session cookies) or on the hard drive (persistent cookies) of your computer or other device.
Analytics Cookies we set
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Cookies used: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Third party cookies that may be set
We use a number of social media tools and external services to enhance visitor interaction on our site. If you already use these platforms their cookies may be set through our website. Data may then be collected by these companies that enables them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevent to your interests.
- Twitter Cookies: pid, k, external_referer, _twitter_sess, auth_token_session, secure_session, twll, original_referer, _utmz, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, guest_id
- Facebook Cookies: L, W, c_user, csm, datr, locate, lu, s xs
- Google Cookies: SID, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SSID, NID, PREF, ULS
- YouTube Cookies: VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, use_hitbox, PREF, GEO
- Vimeo Cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, uid, v6f, aka_debug, Searchtoken
- Pinterest Cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _pinterest_sess, csrftoken
- AdRoll Cookie: __ar_v4
How to disable cookies
Find out how to manage cookies at allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Please contact us if you require further information about cookies set by our website.