A Tasty medley of veggies including shallots, red pepper, carrots, garlic, and tomato served on a bed of fluffy rice. A Hungarian inspired dish that the little ones will love on a cold winters night.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the shallots, pepper, and carrots and fry for 5 minutes until nearly soft.
- Add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds. Add the paprika and tomato puree and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the passata, stock, apple juice, and Worcestershire sauce, and thyme.
- Cover with a lid and bring up to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the cream, soy sauce, and mushrooms and simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve with rice.
Similar products you might enjoy!