Tuna & Orzo Pasta
Chances are you’ll already have these ingredients in the cupboard so you can whip up this delicious dish in a pinch.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and diced
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 100ml weak vegetable stock
- 50g tin tuna in sunflower oil, drained
- 3 tbsp tinned sweetcorn
- 60g orzo pasta
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and red pepper and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds . Add the tomatoes and stock and simmer for 15 minutes .
- Add the tuna and sweetcorn . Cook the orzo in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain and mix with the sauce.