Half a toasted muffin is an ideal size for smaller children to pick up & eat. For adults, use the whole muffin.
- 1 x 170 g can tuna drained
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 2 English muffins, split in half
- 40 g Cheddar, grated
- salt & pepper to season
- Pre-heat the grill to High.
- Put the tuna and spring onion in a bowl and stir in the yoghurt, ketchup, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce (if using).
- Lightly toast the muffins, then pile the tuna mix on to the cut sides.
- Scatter over the cheese and grill for 1 to 2 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Cool slightly, then serve cut in half or into quarters.