Trio of Toasted Finger Snacks
The perfect healthy snack option for after school. Use our topping suggestions or create your own!
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 6 slices of brown or white bread
Tuna Mix Topping
- 160g canned tuna, drained
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs sweetcorn
- 2 tbs cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp chives, chopped
Chicken Mix Topping
- 75g cooked chicken, diced
- 40g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbs pesto
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 40g mozzarella, diced
- 2 tbs basil
Cheese & Tomato Topping
- 2 tbs cream cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- Toast the bread in a toaster until golden.
- Mix the tuna mix together. Spread over the toast to the edges.
- Mix the chicken mix together. Spread over the toast to the edges.
- For the tomato & cheese topping, spread the cream cheese over the toasted bread. Top with the tomatoes & Parmesan.
- Place all the bread on a baking sheet. Pre heat the grill to high.
- Grill for 5 minutes until melted & gently golden.
- Slice each slice into 4 fingers.