Trio of Toasted Finger Snacks
The perfect healthy snack option for after school. Use our topping suggestions or create your own!
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 6 slices of brown or white bread
Tuna Mix Topping
- 160g canned tuna, drained
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs sweetcorn
- 2 tbs cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp chives, chopped
Chicken Mix Topping
- 75g cooked chicken, diced
- 40g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbs pesto
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 40g mozzarella, diced
- 2 tbs basil
Cheese & Tomato Topping
- 2 tbs cream cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- Toast the bread in a toaster until golden.
- Mix the tuna mix together. Spread over the toast to the edges.
- Mix the chicken mix together. Spread over the toast to the edges.
- For the tomato & cheese topping, spread the cream cheese over the toasted bread. Top with the tomatoes & Parmesan.
- Place all the bread on a baking sheet. Pre heat the grill to high.
- Grill for 5 minutes until melted & gently golden.
- Slice each slice into 4 fingers.