Traybake Chicken with Pesto, Cherry Tomatoes & Parmesan
Loathe washing up? This chicken dish is easy to make as everything is cooked in one tin, so there’s less mess to clean up afterwards.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 500 g new potatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 chicken breasts, skin on
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 red peppers, deseeded & chopped
- 250 g cherry plum tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch basil, chopped
- 150 ml white word
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre heat the oven to 200 C (180 C Fan)/400 F/Gas Mark 6
- Put the potatoes, oil and seasoning into a large roasting tin.
- Put the chicken pieces into a bowl. Add the garlic, pesto and honey. Coat in the marinade.
- Arrange in the tin. Season and roast for 25 minutes.
- Remove the breasts. Add the peppers and roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the wine, tomatoes and sprinkle with the cheese. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and add the basil.