Traffic Light Ice Lollies
Choose your favourite fruits such as kiwi, strawberry & peach to make this traffic light lolly. Kids will love them!
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 250 g strawberries
- 4 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 large ripe juicy peaches, peeled, stoned & sliced
- 5 large ripe kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced
- In a blender, puree the strawberries and then sieve the puree to get rid of the seeds. Stir 1 ½ tbsp of the honey into the strawberry puree.
- Pour the strawberry puree into each of the ice lolly moulds (or use empty yoghurt pots) until each mould is one third full and freeze until firm (about 1 ½ hours).
- Repeat the process with the peaches and 1 ½ tbsp of the honey (no need to sieve the peaches) and freeze until firm, then add the kiwi fruit mixed with the rest of the honey and insert the sticks. Freeze until solid.