Fill up tiny tums with this delicious pasta recipe enriched with butternut squash & cream.
- 100 g butternut squash, peeled & cut into cubes
- 25 g orzo or small pasta shells
- 10 g butter
- 3 medium tomatoes, skinned, deseeded & cut into pieces
- 4 fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 tbsp crème fraiche or cream
- Steam the squash until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Melt the butter and sauté the tomatoes for 3 minutes, then add the basil.
- Whiz the squash and stir in the crème fraiche or cream.