1 onion, chopped
1 small garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp tomato puree
75g risotto rice
300ml unsalted vegetable stock
150g Piccolo cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 tbsp basil, chopped
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated (10g)
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add the rice and tomato puree and stir.
4. Add the stock, stir and cover.
5. Bring up to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes.
6. Add the chopped tomatoes, basil and cheese. Simmer for a further 2 minutes.