Three Cheese Sauce
Cheese is one of the richest sources of calcium which helps children’s bones grow up strong.
- 15 g butter
- 15 g flour
- 150 ml milk
- 30 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 20 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp mascarpone
- 50 g Annabel Karmel's Mini Pasta Shells
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring over a low heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Take off the heat, stir in the gruyere and parmesan until melted, then stir in the mascarpone.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.