Teddy Bear Pizzas
These adorable pizzas are great for any occasion – whether it’s an after-school snack or a weekend party.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
For the Pizzas
- 300 g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- a dash of salt
- 150 to 200 ml warm water
For the Topping:
- 100 g passata
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 2 balls mozzarella
- 4 slices ham, diced
- black olives
1. Measure the flour, yeast, salt and water into a bowl. Stir until the dough is formed.
2. Place onto a work surface and knead for 5 to 10 minutes until you have a shiny dough.
3. Put the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with clingfilm and leave to rise for one hour or until doubled in size.
4. Preheat the oven to 200C Fan.
5. Put the dough onto a floured work surface. Roll out until very thin. Cut out 8 teddy bear faces and place on a baking sheet.
6. Mix the passata and tomato puree together and spread over the dough. Put the ham in the middle of the face in a pile. Slice 8 rounds from the mozzarella to make the noses and grate the remaining cheese. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the bear.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, then put the round slice of mozzarella on top of the ham and add some extra ham for the ears and bake for another 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the oven. Make the eyes and nose out of the olives and use these to make the teddy bear’s face.