Teddy Bear Pizza
A fun recipe to make with children and you don’t need to let the pizza dough rise as I have used a scone base. Kids can choose their own favourite toppings . Leave out the ham for a vegetarian version.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 200g self raising flour
- 25g parmesan, grated
- 25g soft butter
- 125 ml milk
- Pinch of salt
- 100 ml passata
- 1 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 3 slices ham , chopped (optional)
- 6 black olives
- 125g ball mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 220C Fan. Line a large baking sheet with non stick paper.
- To make the dough . Measure the flour and butter in a bowl. Rub in the butter. Add the cheese, salt and milk. Mix together to make a dough. Lightly knead to a soft dough. Divide the mixture into 6 pieces.
- Roll out the pieces to make the teddy’s face. Remove some of the dough and roll to make the ears . Press the ears onto the top of the teddy’s head. Place on the baking sheet.
- Mix the passata , sundried tomato paste and thyme together in a bowl. Spread over the teddies.
- Sprinkle the ham (if using) over the passata . slice the cheese and put two small pieces on top of the ears and one whole round to make the face.
- Put half an olive on top of the mozzarella to make the nose. Slice little pieces of olives to make the eyes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until well risen and golden .