Tasty Tagliatelle with Roasted Pumpkin
Roasted pumpkin tossed with hot Tagliatelle in a delicious creamy white wine sauce.
- 350g peeled pumpkin or squash, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 200ml white wine
- 200m chicken or vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 3 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 60g parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 225g Tagliatelle
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan. Put the squash onto a baking sheet . Pour over 1 tbsp of oil and season. Roast for 20 minutes. Add the maple syrup and roast for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes. Add the garlic for 30 seconds. Add wine and reduce by half. Add the stock and reduce by half. Add the cream and sage.
- Meanwhile , cook the pasta according to the instructions . Drain and add to the sauce with the tomatoes and parmesan cheese and squash . Toss together and season.